Lil bro made some fan art of Zeri, don’t hate pls
- 日常-生活区-哔哩哔哩 (゜-゜)つロ 干杯~-bilibili
2022.01.21 11:00 MilkyWayII Lil bro made some fan art of Zeri, don’t hate pls
2022.01.21 11:00 hellobadpress Highway Apocalypse [GLITCH LAB]
2022.01.21 11:00 WeTheNorth20 Public Mobile referral code reddit January 2022 - 39X8ZN
Activate using referral code 39X8ZN @ https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/portal/activation
Enter the code in the designated area when registering to enjoy the $10 savings on your second bill! The code never expires and can be used anywhere in Canada.
submitted by WeTheNorth20 to referralcodes [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 11:00 GC_Wens She loves you, yeah yeah yeah
2022.01.21 11:00 Shiny_das_Gespenst Wobei ich mir das schon wieder ganz lustig vorstelle
2022.01.21 11:00 Noricragma [36M / USA] [Friendship] Creative geek looking to make some new friends
Hi there I’m Clif, and thanks for giving my thread a look. I’m always up for meeting new people since my social life it's pretty much non-existing so if you’re even remotely interested after reading all of this then please by all means feel free to message me anytime be it in the comments or via private messages. I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
THE TLDR VERSION
In case the rest below is too long and intimidating I’m just a guy who enjoys drawing and coming up with stories for characters. I’m into JRPGs, anime, manga, paranormal stuff, mythology, Jungian psychology, and technology. If you are wanting more of an idea about me then read on.
WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR IN FRIENDS.
MESSAGING ME OUTSIDE OF REDDIT
- As long as you're fine with what you read below then, by all means, feel free to message me. If the thread allows I’ll list my discord info but if not just send me a private message.
- I'm up for meeting and befriending just about anyone long as you can respect me and my personal preferences as stated below. I put them there for a reason after all.
- Age-wise I’m pretty up-minded be it that you happen to be older or even younger than me. I get along with everyone really. I think my interests range is broad enough for that anyway.
- Sharing some similar interests or even hobbies would be pretty cool but it’s certainly not a deal-breaker if you don’t. I do tend to ask for feedback on things I share so be aware of that.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT MYSELF
- While I do use some messenger apps like Discord, due to certain rules on selective threads I will have to give you my contact via private messages if you want it.
- My main messengers of choice are either Discord or Apple Messenger I have made accounts on both Guilded and Telegram as alternatives.
- I plan on trying out Matrix soon as I explore more of the Fediverse has to offer.
- If you know of any other good alternatives then feel free to tell me about them but keep in mind I need something that will work both on iOS and a MacBook as those are what I use.
- Note due to work-life and also working on personal projects at home during my free time I do not usually appear online in messengers often unless I'm off for a while. But I am generally on most of the time in invisible mode so feel free to message me any time and I'll get back to you.
- Please do not come to me asking or sending me links to join discord groups unless I ask you for it. I am not usually active most of the time due to work, tending to things at home, or working on my projects. I’m just looking for one on one chats at the moment.
- I do not use voice chat mostly due to me being a bit hard of hearing and always multitasking.
SOME OF MY INTERESTS & HOBBIES
- I’m 36 years old / Caucasian / Short brown hair & brown eyes / 6’3” tall / I am a bit hard of hearing
- Pictures of me for those who might be interested or curious: here & here as well
- I am straight & currently single / I am not interested in men nor am I a polygamist/swinger.
- I ask that you respect my preferences and do not come at me with a mindset to change them. I’m mostly just here looking to make some friends first and foremost.
- I am a Sagittarius and my personality type test result is INTJ-T Architect with the following results: 96% Introverted / 76% Intuitive / 75% Thinking / 53% Judging / 53% Turbulent
- I am from the southern part of Mississippi. I’ve pretty much lived here all of my life.
- I really can’t stand country music and I’m not really into any kind of sports at all.
- As a person, I’m pretty much laid back and mellow but I do have a wicked sense of humor.
- I enjoy creativity and I’m currently in the process of working on building my very own risqué science fantasy novel called Transdimensional Interface: Noricragma.
- I work at a local junior college in the cafeteria department mostly doing cleaning and restocking of goods and whatnot. Not the best job in the world but it's money.
- I am not religious in the traditional sense but I am pretty open-minded about things of that nature. I just find traditional religions to be just another form of control of the masses.
- Politically wise I am a libertarian and do not tolerate those who support authoritarianism of any kind be they from the right or left side of the political spectrum. Cancel Culture and censorship is cancer to society and should not be tolerated. Always be yourself and based.
ABOUT MY PROJECT NORICRAGMA What is Noricragma?
- Digital Art / Drawing - I like designing my own characters for a story project I'm working on called Noricragma. I've designed over 150 of them so far but I've still got a long way to go.
- Art Warning - Though I should warn those of you who may want to see my art. A good deal of the characters are on the rather risqué side and I do have a wide variety of different races at that. If you get triggered by overly sexualized designs or even none human-like characters then this story isn’t for you. But if you're still curious I have no issue sharing my stuff but be aware you have been warned. This isn’t meant for everyone nor will I water it down.
- Notice - While I do make my own art I do also occasionally commission more professional artists with pieces that might be a bit more difficult and time-consuming. I’ll point out what’s mine and what’s done by the others but it should be obvious when looked at. I really suck at posing lol.
- Writing / World Building - I'm working on a Risqué Cross-World Science Fantasy novel and getting a presentation slide thing made to help introduce it that'll be posted on Reddit once it's ready. I've only got a few slides done thus far I can show to those interested but it'll be a while before it's done. As for the writing, I only have a mock-up chapter made to show how I plan to structure it at the moment with most of the other things being notes and research I've done. I do have a general idea where the story will go but left myself some wiggle room.
- Movies / Reading - Anything from Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Cyberpunk, Horror, Adventure, Mystery, and Psychological Thrillers. I need to get back into reading more but I do have a hard time finding something up my alley as I can be rather picky. That’s why I decided to try making my own.
- Music -I’m pretty much ok with most genres as long as it’s not country music as I’ve said earlier. I also don’t really keep up with bands nor do I know much about all of the various sub-genres that are popping up. I mostly just listen to OSTs from things I like or synth wave stuff since I love the 80s. I also tend to find random stuff online to listen to so a lot of it will be indie stuff.
- Anime / Manga -I've grown up with anime and manga since a very young age and still love the medium. I'm not always up to date but I have seen my share of a lot of different things. Re:Zero is a somewhat recent favorite of mine at the moment. I enjoy isekais when they’re done well.
- Video Games - I LOVE JRPGs, Adventure, Fighters, Platformers, and Indie games. Currently, I am only playing on the Switch as my PS4 died recently and I no longer wish to support Sony due to their recent policy changes. I do use Steam via Bootcamp on a Macbook Pro.
- JRPGs I’m Into - Granblue Fantasy, Xenogears / Xenosaga / Xenoblade, Chrono Trigger / Chrono Cross, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, Tales of, Breath of Fire, Wild Arms, Legend of Dragoon, Ar Tonelico, Luminous Arc, Lunar, Growlanser, Langrisser, Persona, Mana, Grandia, Fantasian, Thousand Arms, Disgaea, & Suikoden. Might be forgetting some other ones at the moment but I’ve played my fair share of them.
- The Paranormal - I research all kinds of topics from ghosts, aliens, mythology, the occult, ya name it. I know some people may roll their eyes at this but once you have an encounter you get a lot more open-minded when it comes to this sort of thing. Yes, I have had a few encounters.
- Science - Anything from Astronomy, Psychology, Philosophy, Quantum Physics, and Technology of course.
Noricragma is a personal project I’ve been working on since I was in high school around the early 2000s. While that may sound like a rather long time I’ve been reworking multiple things over the various years trying to fine-tune things to my liking. I wanted to make a story that encompassed a lot of things I enjoyed growing up so it took me some time plotting some things out and trying to get certain elements to fit together. What’s Noricragma about?
Set upon the distant world of Nyrjorth lives Siege Hendrix, a young ruin raider who dreams of reaching the otherworld Munuth looming in the skies above. It is said that those who have departed live their lives anew upon its land free of strife. No man has been able to set eyes upon its lands nor reached it by machine. His dream was all but destined to remain unfulfilled until fate intervened during his latest expedition. After discovering a rather ancient artifact resembling a compass he inadvertently crosses over into another world not fully aware of the departure dragging the expedition team along with him.
Unaware of the changes around them they soon find themselves lost & separated. Amidst an onslaught of fiends, Siege finds himself rescued by a rather voluptuous snake monster inadvertently frighting him. She then magically changes her appearance into a short human belly dancer to calm him and introduces herself as Eleanor. She offers her aid in saving his friends as long as he promises to keep her real identity a secret from everyone else. Agreeing to her terms Siege sets out with her to save the others. With her power to make both fire and lighting dance to her whims, the expedition team is finally saved and able to reach the surface above once more.
Upon resurfacing they come to realize their current situation. While Munuth still looms above them they are clearly lost in a strange new land different from where they first started off. Eleanor offers to guide Siege and the others back to civilization as thanks for helping her earlier with the monsters and to make sure that Siege keeps his promise from earlier. Little does he know this chance encounter with the serpent girl will set him on a path where magical beings wage war against undead cultists, cold uncaring machines, ancient slumbering gods, & even the very forces of fate itself over the dominion of souls spanning across time and space. This isn’t for kids
That being said this project is definitely not meant for children as it contains a lot of mature content and features a lot of overly sexualized characters. It’s not necessarily smut, but it’s certainly flirting with the line. If you know what Ecchi is then you have a general idea of what to expect from it. That’s not to say it will be lacking in the normal plot department rather I wanted to make something where both various meanings of the word plot could play out. It’s an Ecchi Isekai with some serious plot. Noricragma's Format
- Noricragma is not going to be a normal novel per se as I’m trying to set up something a bit more easily consumable for people on the go via their mobile devices. My main priority is to make something that’s as painless as possible reading all the while having some character artwork presented along with it. On that note, I appreciate those of you who actually put effort into reading this long thing all the way through.
- I’m toying with different layout approaches at the moment one being set up like a Messenger crossed with JRPG dialog boxes with character portraits. Another possible layout I’m toying with is setting it up like a visual novel though played while holding the phone in portrait mode instead of landscape much like Granblue Fantasy. I’ve tossed a few layouts I’ve tried here All be it there won’t be voice acting or music if I go the Visual Novel route unless I somehow get some kinda funding for that down the line.
- I’m not really worried about print at the moment to be honest but if these two experimental layout ideas don’t work I could still resort to doing something a bit more traditional but I would prefer to do something a bit different from that.
- Ideally, this kinda story would fit a game or even a comic but due to my own artistic limitations and the fact I know very little programing I’m opting to go this route with the project with the aim of making it easy to read at a glance and even easier to keep up with everything.
submitted by Noricragma
to LetsChat [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 11:00 duck_guts Emo Trajann joins the power rangers
2022.01.21 11:00 normancletus New event for GT points https://events.gtarcade.com/gta_league/invite?type=4&uid=15007&team_no=a9r4ua
submitted by normancletus to SaintSeiyaAwakening [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 11:00 Old_Rafellaie Elizabeth Olsen
2022.01.21 11:00 rasseru_osu MrFuture | IOSYS - Utage wa Eien ni ~SHD~ [SOLO] (7.75*) +DT (97.80%) FC 568pp, 95.46 cv. UR
2022.01.21 11:00 techno_lizard Reheated mushroom sauce atop smoked salmon and German seeded bread - “Diarrhea Royale”
submitted by techno_lizard to shittyfoodporn [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 11:00 peony555 Becoming a nurse injector
Hey all! I hate to make this post considering all the Covid ones being made amongst you all, seriously thank you for all you do. I’m curious about becoming a nurse to work in a med spa or plastic surgery setting doing Botox and injections. I’m currently an esthetician but I think down the road I would love to explore becoming a cosmetic injector. Has anyone here gone down that path and can you provide any insight? I worry for myself because I didn’t get the best grades in college (I graduated with a psychology degree before venturing into esthetician school) but I’m a really hard worker and once I have my mind set to something I’m very determined to achieve it. The other positive for becoming a nurse in my eyes would be the consistency of having a job, as an esthetician it’s really not consistent which scares me. I would love some insight into that world if any of you have any- even down to schooling- I’m open to hearing everything about everyone’s journey and any advice you may have for me. Again thanks for all you do! ❤️
submitted by peony555 to nursing [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 11:00 Inevitable-Train-423 Most valuable part of being a SP
I think after years of being in this stepparent game and the ups and downs that have come along with it that the most VALUABLE part of this experience for me, is seeing how my husband parents before having kids with him.
I’m in my late 20’s and many of my friends are starting their families. And unfortunately many of them are having to come to terms with harsh realities of how their SO parents.. or doesn’t. How involved or uninvolved they are, how much they’re really willing to change their lives once a baby comes along. Many of them coming up disappointed and the situation causing real hardship on their relationships.
As SP’s we have this unique vantage point of seeing and living a life without BK’s with our SO’s (so less strings attached) but a full view on who they are as a parent.
Our first baby is due soon, I also have a few friends having babies and the ONE THING I am not worried about.. is how much my husband is willing to sacrifice and give, how nurturing he can be, or how much he loves his kids and puts them first (he has 1, I have 1 he helps me raise with what seems to her like all the love in his heart).
It may be just one thing we have a true advantage in.. but in my opinion it’s a HUGE thing. Seeing so many people I know suffering after a baby comes because the person they love is just not fitting their expectations of parenting (hey it happened to me with my first). I truly feel blessed to know I’m having this baby with someone who’s heart and dedication knows no bounds when it comes to his children.
submitted by Inevitable-Train-423 to stepparents [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 11:00 pigeonoilenthusiast Might be too early to question, but how do you guys think graduations will be handled this year?
I wouldn't go anyway but I'm still curious.
submitted by pigeonoilenthusiast to geegees [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 11:00 gherm4n Foot au Mexique : les actes homophobes commis par les supporters seront punis de cinq ans d'interdiction de stade
submitted by gherm4n to france [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 11:00 takezero10 Im suck any tips or video link?
2022.01.21 11:00 FellaFinn Larry Wheels in another terrible bench press accident!
2022.01.21 11:00 WellYeahBoi Ladies and Gentlemen- we won.
2022.01.21 11:00 Scubsy Something I've been experimenting with
2022.01.21 11:00 Openokok What are the side effects of using magnesium alongside anaesthetics?
I had a minor surgery yesterday requiring IV anaesthesia and woke up immediately with muscle cramps in my pelvic floor and low back. The anaesthesiologist said this was unusual, but probably a result of the magnesium he used and wild go away in 30-60 minutes of waking up. I’ve read a few articles on the use of magnesium in anaesthesia whilst recovering today, but can’t find anything referencing muscle cramping as a side effect. If anything, it seems like magnesium usually decreases pain and acts as a muscle relaxant.
If it’s relevant I’m a 27F and average weight. The rest of my muscles also felt tense and I had a lot of anxiety. It’s getting better today but my muscles still feel weird.
Tl;dr: Is magnesium known to cause muscle cramps and anxiety?
submitted by Openokok to anaesthesia [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 11:00 Towerofterrorr Making stock to use in some red beans and pork neck bones :) made from veggie scraps and bones I had frozen
2022.01.21 11:00 iwantpizza74 effective and efficient
2022.01.21 11:00 opcoupon 10% off >> $359.99 > CENAVA PA156 15.6 inch Notebook Banggood Coupon Promo Code [J4125 12+512GB SSD]
2022.01.21 11:00 robert_cortese Teenager held for $2 Million Bond Allegedly Murdering Family Member | Crime Voice
2022.01.21 11:00 Visible_Outcome_3213 [US-TX] [H] PayPal [W] CannonKeys Black Bakeneko
Looking for the CannonKeys Bakeneko 60% O ring mount board strictly in the color black.
submitted by Visible_Outcome_3213 to mechmarket [link] [comments]